The Best Facial in Manila
Aesthetic Science offers services that cater to all your face and body needs. You can go for a deep cleaning facial treatment or opt for one of our body rejuvenation treatment to complement our facial treatments.
For surgical or non-surgical medical procedures, Aesthetic Science has highly skilled and capable doctors to accommodate your dermatological or cosmetic needs.
Do you aspire for a healthy body, mind and spirit? At Aesthetic Science, we offer alternative treatments that treat not only the body but the mind, and essentially Spirit.
What they're saying about us
- “OMG!!! It was such a great facial, I really felt my skin was totally cleansed to kingdom come. My aesthetician Jen had really nimble and gentle hands so it didn't feel like torture.”
- - Christine Dychiao, fashion blogger, www.manilafashionobserver.com
- Dr. Yanee (Vasquez, MD) is a cosmetic dermatologist and the medical director of Aesthetic Science Clinic... she was definitely practicing what she preached—she’s all milky, smooth and perfect skin!”
- - Frances Amper-Sales, columnist, Manila Bulletin
- “This is the only treatment I know that shows noticeable and, yes, dramatic results in terms of actually making freckles and pigmentation disappear in a month. Post-acne dark spots are totally wiped out.”
- - Kinny Salas (about TCA Peel), Makeover 911 beauty columnist, Philippine Daily Inquirer
- “For facials I go to Aesthetic Science on Jupiter Street. They have really good therapists.”
- - Monique Borja, Yoga Teacher as interviewed by Cat Arambulo-Antonio, beauty columnist of the Philippine Daily Inquirer
- “These budget-friendly clinics will give you smoother skin ASAP!”
- - Donna Pita, www.cosmo.ph
- “ReFirme helps delay signs of aging like sagging and premature lines and wrinkles. What’s more, Refirme involves no pain at all and requires no anesthesia. All you will feel is a gentle buzzing sensation on your skin, like a gentle massage, and after just 30 minutes, you will feel and see the difference instantly.”
- - Donna Cuna-Pita, beauty columnist, The Philippine Star
- “Aesthetic Science clinic espouses a holistic approach to cosmetic enhancement as it offers life coaching and reiki healing. Although cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery can beautify a person, it can’t take take away the bitterness or the harshness of the soul. Hence, the need for complementary treatments.”
- - Marge Enriquez, contributor and former Elan lifestyle editor, Philippine Daily Inquirer